The FCA campus ministry is initiated and led by student athletes and coaches on the junior high, senior high and college levels. FCA's goal is to enable student athletes to know and grow in their faith in Christ and to encourage their peers to do the same.
If you are interested in being a part of a FCA huddle and there is not one at your school please contact us. We can lead you through the steps that need to be taken in order to organize one at your school. Contact us at 217-202-4347 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the steps you’ll need to start an FCA Campus Ministry on your campus. There are many ministry types to choose from.
1. Pray for God to prepare your campus.
2. Visit http://FCACampus101.com to learn more about FCA and the specific type of ministry you’d like to start.
3. Select which Ministry Type(s) meets the needs of your campus. (Huddle, Team Bible Study, Chaplain Program, Coaches Bible Study)
4. Seek your Administration’s blessing.
5. As a Campus Ministry Sponsor, fill out the Ministry Leader Application online.
6. Complete the Request to Certify your Campus and/or contact Local Staff.
Read the overview of FCA Campus Ministry.
Get resources for campus ministry